Make another woman’s journey a little easier by donating your wig.
If you’ve been through chemotherapy, you understand how upsetting hair loss can be. You may also know how much a high quality wig costs, making it unaffordable for many women. The Wig Exchange was created to provide a meaningful way for women to recycle their gently used wigs while helping other women facing cancer.
If you have a new or gently-used, high-quality wig that you’d like to donate to The Wig Exchange, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 510-333-7848. Your donation will help to ease another woman’s journey with cancer.
What happens when I donate my wig?
- We’ll provide you with detailed information on where to send your wig.
- Every wig is then professionally cleaned and reconditioned so it’s hygienic
and looks like new.
- The wig is photographed and displayed in our online Wig Salon.
- When a wig is selected, our coordinator will provide the recipient with her wig, a stand,
wig care products, accessories and instructions.
- When her treatment is finished, the recipient returns the wig and the process starts again.
Plus, your donation to The Wig Exchange—in the form of a wig, accessories or monetary contributions—is tax deductible to the extent of the law. Please confirm details with your accountant or financial advisor. We can provide you with a letter for tax purposes confirming receipt of your donated wig.